Kosovo Youth Atlantic Treaty Association has the immense pleasure of inviting you to participate in the event: KYATA “ Winter University for Security Studies” to be held on 14 – 17 December 2018 at NATO Corner of National Library of Kosovo.
This Winter University provides a unique opportunity for university and college students to study the role, structure and activities of NATO and other security organizations, as well as the military, political – security, and economic issues facing the Alliance. Through this WU, students gain a better and clearer understanding of the capabilities and constraints that shape the policies of NATO and EU countries in determining matters of Collective Security. Apart from dealing with a prepared agenda, students grapple with a contemporary crisis to be revealed at the WU.
Each participating university, students or participants will write an article that must meet the criteria’s to be published in Scientific Global Challenge magazine of the Diplomatic Academy of Albania. Upon the registration, participants shall receive the preparatory material, which include the Agenda, WU Handbook and pertinent NATO publications and other sources. During this WU participants will also have an excursion to our best city in Prizren also one cultural visit at our National Parliament in Prishtina.
KYATA “ Winter University for Security Studies” is designed to:
This activity will take place in Prishtina, the capital of the Republic of Kosovo. While, for the foreign students taking part in this event, the accommodation will be provided at the Private Apartments in Prishtina.
Topics that will be discussed include:
– What is NATO?
– What is EUCFSP?
– The role of special units to combat special operations against “lonely wolfs”
– International security and new wars unconventional threats,
– Responsibility to protect, national security in a globalizing world,
– Terrorism, international terrorist organization, how to defeat terrorist groups
– International security organizations.
– Refugees crises,
All participants or candidates that NEED NO VISA TO ENTER to the Republic of Kosovo are eligible to apply at the KYATA “ Winter University for Security Studies”.
The tuition fee differs from where are you from. Therefore, the tuition fees are as follow:
– For the participants from Kosovo, the tuition fee is 73 Euros
– For the participants from all other states is 125 Euros.
These tuition fees will include:
– For the participants from Kosovo, it will include three lunches, lectures, workshops, materials and social events;
– For the participants from all other states, it will include housing for three nights, it will include three lunches, lectures, workshops, materials and social events (excursion to Prizren).
KYATA team is happy to announce two fully scholarships, the scholarship will be provided for Kosovo and International participants based on their request. The scholarship will cover the costs mentioned in the fee.
All interested participants interested to take part in this simulation must send their CVs and Motivation Letters to: email@example.com
For more information and registration, please do not hesitate to contact: